You Could Be On A Billboard In Times Square!
At The Premiere™, we think everyone deserves to feel like a Movie Star.
With that in mind, and in anticipation of our FALL 2019 launch, we are excited to present
“THE AWARD SPEECH CHALLENGE.”
All of us have achieved something that we are proud of or grateful for that we could not have done or accomplished on our own. With this contest, we challenge you to accept an award and give YOUR OWN speech! You can recognize those around you who helped get you there. This is your chance to acknowledge your own achievements – big and small – and to thank people, companies, brands, your pet – anyone and anything that helped you win your award.
ENTERING TO WIN IS SIMPLE!
Join the VIP List at www.thepremiereny.com and follow @thepremiereny on facebook or instagram
Make a video (60 seconds or less) giving your award acceptance speech, thanking anyone you want who helped you achieve your goal
Upload it to Facebook or Instagram
Tag @ThePremiereNY and include #AwardSpeechChallenge
Thank at least 3 people, companies, and/or brands, etc. that you want to acknowledge in your video and in your written post
You could win Two Tickets to The Premiere or The Grand Prize of a trip to NYC for Four Guests to Star in your own movie at The Premiere ™ and have your own Billboard for a Day in Times Square!
WHO DO YOU WANT TO THANK?
Perhaps you would like to accept the award for Best Supporting Husband In A Dramatic Family, Raising the World’s Greatest Kids, Owning the Best Dog, Eating the Largest Sandwich-You name it.
Everyday we achieve things and this is your time to show your gratitude…the ENVELOPE PLEASE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. The “Contest Entry Period” begins at 12:00:01 A.M. [EST] on [February 11, 2019] and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. [EST] on [March 11, 2019].
2. The [PREMIERE AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH Contest] (“Contest”) is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 48 contiguous continental United States, excluding Rhode Island, or the District of Columbia, who are at least: (a) 18 years of age or (b) the age of majority in their state of residence, if higher than 18, at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents and representatives and their immediate families or members of their household (i.e., spouse, partner, parents, children, siblings, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren, regardless of where they live) of The Premiere (“Sponsor”), each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions and advertising, promotion, public relations agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to enter or win.
3. During the Contest Entry Period, an eligible person may enter as follows, with a limit of [one (1)] entry [per day] per person, regardless of the entry method(s) (if more than one entry method exists):
a. ONLINE ENTRY – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. An eligible person may enter the Contest online by following @ThePremiereNY on Facebook and/or Instagram. Create a video that is no longer than 1 minute in length giving an acceptance speech that explains who/what you are grateful for and who/what helped you win the award you are accepting. Post the video on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag the video with @ThePremiereNY and the hashtag, #AwardSpeechChallenge in the photo’s caption. Entrant must follow @ThePremiereNY on the social media channel they post their video on.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Only complete and valid entries will be eligible. By entering the Contest, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Contest. Eligible entrants agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and entrants agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by the Sponsor, or its designee.
All video entries become property of Sponsor and may be posted on The Premiere social media channels, thepremiereny.com or other The Premiere promotional materials. Entries that are late, incomplete, garbled/jumbled, include profanity, offensive language, slang, derogatory terms, nudity, or, are illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, delayed, stolen or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are void. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including, without limitation, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any telephone network, computer hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any fraudulent entries or any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules. If, for any reason, an entry is determined by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if feasible; if not feasible for any reason, Sponsor shall not have any liability to entrant in conjunction with same.
4. By June 1st , 2019, Sponsor and Judges Chosen by Sponsor will select one entry, from all eligible entries received throughout the Contest Entry Period, as the Grand Prize Winner and three entries as the winner of Two Tickets to the Premiere. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. If a potential winner does not respond within five business days of the first notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept any prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
5. Prizes: Three (3) Winners Will Receive Two (2) Tickets each to the Premiere Attraction in New York City.
6. Grand Prize: One flight for grand prize winner and three guests to New York, NY, lodging for three days (two nights), four tickets to The Premiere Attraction and a billboard with customized movie poster or trailer for a day in Times Square (exact location and run time TBD).
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of any Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No more than the stated Prize(s) will be awarded. Limit of one (1) Prize per family/household/address. Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind by Sponsor. Transfer of Prize is not permitted without the permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. A Prize value as stated represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of approximate retail value of prizes.
7. Odds of winning each Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
8. Each winner will be announced on ThePremiereNY.com and also notified via the social media channel they posted their video on and followed up via e-mail (if provided) and/or mail or phone. In the event that Sponsor cannot contact a potential winner of any Prize despite reasonable (in its sole discretion) attempts, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly select a new, alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries received. Return of any Prize or prize notification as undeliverable (including, if applicable, due to failure of Entrant to include his/her current email address or mailing address as part of his/her Member profile information) will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to the address requested an Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Prize Claim Documents. If such documents are not returned to Sponsor prior to such deadline, any Prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential winner shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in a new random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited by law, each winner also grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use the winner’s full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation than the said prize and at no expense to the winner, and Sponsor shall not be obligated to make any such use.
9. Each winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Sponsor will issue winners of prizes valued at $600 or over an IRS 1099 Tax Form, and winner agrees to fully cooperate in complying with applicable governmental reporting requirements. If requested by Sponsor, the potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving the Prize. Failure to complete, sign and return a W-9 will result in the winner being disqualified, and in such case Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
10. Each entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any disputes shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Contest if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including without limitation due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Contest void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Contest shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Contest or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). In the event this Contest is cancelled for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, you understand and agree that any claim or dispute regarding the Contest or these Official Rules will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION/PROCEEDING) by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW; THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IS BEING WAIVED). Such arbitration will be conducted by a one-member panel of the American Arbitration Association; will be conducted under the Federal Arbitration Act; and will be governed by New York law, regardless of choice of law principles.
12. By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless the Promotion Entities, their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
14. This Contest is sponsored by The Premiere, 1173A 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 10065. Sponsor will provide list of winners upon request. To obtain a list of the Contest winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to email@example.com, and include Acceptance Speech Contest Winners List in the subject line.
© 2019 THE PREMIERE. All rights reserved.